|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
20% 20% 20% 20% 20%as of Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths
There were five Bringers, all conceived as manifestations of the energy of the five "suns" (moons) of Mirrodin. Each of these rare creatures has a mana cost of MM, but can be played for instead of the mana cost. Each has base power and toughness 5/5, trample and a powerful ability that may be played at the beginning of the owner's upkeep.
- Bringer of the White Dawn
- Bringer of the Blue Dawn
- Bringer of the Black Dawn
- Bringer of the Red Dawn
- Bringer of the Green Dawn
Bringer is a creature type that isn't supported anymore. It was used to unify a group of creatures, but the type has not been added to creatures thereafter.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wizards of the Coast (July, 2004). "Ask Wizards - July, 2004". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Magic Arcana (July 22, 2004). "Sketches: Bringer of the Red Dawn". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Doug Beyer (2013). "Why doesn't Elvish Mystic have the Mystic creature type?". A Voice for Vorthos. Tumblr.