|(Subtype for creature/tribal cards)|
Antelope is a rarely used creature type used for cards that depict various swift-running ruminant mammals having long horns and a slender build. The first creature to bear the type was Graceful Antelope in Odyssey (though Stampeding Wildebeests from Visions was issued errata during the Grand Creature Type Update to become antelope as well).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Stampeding Wildebeests (Visions), formerly had the suptype Wildebeest
- Wildebeests, Serows (Stampeding Serow), Oryx's (Emerald Oryx), Kudus (Ornery Kudu) and Hartebeests (Totem-Guide Hartebeest) are all actual species of antelopes.
- The Pronghorn (Trained Pronghorn) is known as antelope in the United States, but actually isn't a real species of antelope at all.
- Similarly, the Okapi (Wary Okapi) is not an antelope but a Giraffid.
- The Gladehart (Grazing Gladehart) is the only fantasy creature in the bunch.