|Status||Inactive: Alpha to Alliances|
|Style||Aging, Medieval, Profiles|
|Education/ Training||Cornish College of the Arts|
Andi Rusu is one of the original twenty-five Magic: The Gathering artists. Outside of Magic, he has primarily done non-gaming work in web design. With Magic, Andi primarily used colored pencils to create a false aging and invoke a Medieval era appeal. His style helped to evoke a very classic feeling for the Legends set where he was the most prolific. Rusu attended the Cornish College of the Arts alongside the original art director Jesper Myrfors and Anson Maddocks. He currently resides in Seattle, Washington teaching web-based design at Cornish College of the Arts.
Bartel Runeaxe - Rusu's style screams Medieval fantasy.
Barktooth Warbeard - Rusu favors 90 degree angles either dead on or a side profile.
Vaevictis Asmadi - Easily Rusu's most famous artwork.
- Arcana (Thursday, June 12, 2008). "An Interview With Anson". magicthegathering.com. Wizards of the Coast.
- Jesper Myrfors :: The Original Artist Visionary of Magic: The Gathering. MTG Stores (2010-09-08). Retrieved on 2010-09-10.
- Andi Rusu. Cornish College of the Darts. Retrieved on 2010-09-11.
- Daniel Chang (2010-05-05). "JMTGStores.com presents MTG Artist Andi Rusi shares early history of Magic: The Gathering :: 1 of 2". MTG Stores. Retrieved on 2010-09-11.
- If/Then - Professional Website
- Redoctober Industrie - Professional Portfolio
- Andi Rusi shares early history of Magic: The Gathering - 2 part YouTube interview by MTGStores